Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dear Santa

I've been pretty quiet on this blog for quite some time, though I'm thinking about resolving to be more regular here in the new year. For now, I just wanted to share a sweet story. My amazing niece wrote a letter to Santa in school recently, and she concluded her letter by asking for some good medicine for me. Her sweet nature and caring concern truly melts my heart.



At the moment, my medicines are working well enough, so I'm imploring the jolly fellow to instead bring some good medicine to all those of you who haven't yet found a med that works well. And while I'm at it, how about a cure for us all? And some sort of treatment to repair damage and function, too? Thanks, Santa. I'll leave extra cookies and milk.

I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and I hope you are able to relax and enjoy some of those many little moments that make life sweet. Check back in the early new year for an interview with a friend who recently ran the Chicago marathon for MS and more of my MS-inspired musings.

No comments: