Sunday, February 11, 2018

Plans & Ports

Hey there, patient readers. I know I've been MIA once again for a little stretch. I'm here today to give a quick update. I've hinted before about creating a new website for my MS blog and advocacy efforts. It will be called Life of Lesion and the launch date will hopefully be soon. (Shout out to my mom for coming up with the awesome name.)

This new site will have much less of the personal pictures and stories that have been such a big part of the blog over the past few years (though there will still be a bit of that). I will be carrying over a lot of the quality content from this space from the past eight (!) years, though. It will focus more on things like the My MS Symptoms series. There will also be a few new series called Exposed Nerves and Lesion Learned, with a shout-out to my friend Heather for coming up with those names.

Until then, I just started Twitter and Instagram profiles for the MS side of my life. Please follow me there if you're so inclined. Should I start a Facebook page as well? I haven't decided yet... I know some people who are interested in my MS stuff aren't on the other social media platforms, so I might just do it. I'm planning to up my advocacy efforts this year in general and these social platforms will allow me to do this.

In the meantime, I'll share one piece of news. A few weeks ago, I got a port! The surgery was a minor one and recovery was pretty easy. I've had one Tysabri infusion so far with the port and I'm loving it! It's really nice no longer having to be stuck 5-6 times to get an IV started. It's definitely weird to have a hard foreign object under my skin, though. I have a hard time not continually touching it.

Last IV!


recovery
.
they gave me this little pillow to use with a seat belt


first Port infusion!

See you soon for the official launch. I'll announce it here and have a link to the new home for my MS musings. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome. 😁 Your mom came up with a great name for the blog-kudos to her! I am excited to see how you set it up and read more MS specific posts. Admittedly, I will miss your pictures and personal posts, but I understand and support the change. Congrats on what you have already accomplished with this blog! - H

Joyce Hillary said...

All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.