Monday, July 11, 2011

Magazine Monday: lol



I was pleased to see this article on laughter yoga in the most recent issue of MS Focus magazine. I've always wanted to try laughter yoga, and would love to take a class sometime. I love laughter and I love yoga, so I love the idea of the combo. Even though at least some of the laughter would be fake or contrived, there are many proven benefits of "putting on" certain feelings - and often the feelings become genuine in the process. How can you not feel some joy when watching the following video, just one of many examples of the practice I found on youtube...


I'm pretty sure my niece would totally dig the practice, too, so I think I'll try doing some of these exercises with her the next time I see her. Have you ever tried laughter yoga or would you like to?

No comments: