Saturday, June 4, 2016

This Week in My Life: Week 22 of 2016

The view from here:


Playing horn quartets with friends in my teacher/mentor/friend's sweet recording studio.

Memorial Day flags.

Relaxing outside.

Rain droplets on clover? Is that what this is?

Raindrop on Peonies.


What I made this week:

Garlicky green beans on the grill. Delish!
This is attempt #2. Attempt #1 ended up half on the ground and half in the coals
after my incredibly awful attempt at cool chef-in-the-movies style tossing action. 

This lily burst into bloom sooner than expected! ;-)

Dragon vs. T-Rex. Who would win?


What I read this week:

Still plugging away at a rather long book. But in the online MS-related reading front, here are a few things I found interesting or enjoyed this week:

  • Genetic Origin of Multiple Sclerosis Discovered [The title is a little misleading....the gene mutation in question is only for a rapidly progressing form of PPMS, not just MS in general. But very promising research and a potentially hugely important discovery. Go science! Keep it coming!]

  • Robert has been pointing out some great "gifts of MS" lately. 


No comments: