Saturday, December 17, 2016

This Week in My Life: Week 50 of 2016

The view from here:

Nutcracker rehearsals at my old college.
This practice room hallway always brings back the feels.

Late night garage window frost. It's been COLD and it's only getting colder.



Partial Christmas mantel display with some origami elephant magnets.
(Not a regular part of the display. I just took a staged photo of them before shipping them off.)

Every single night this week. Two performances today!

It was SO COLD at Noodles & Company! I had to wear gloves.

Showtime.

Staying with my friend Gwen this weekend. Watched the last few rounds of her poker game.
This cheat sheet did not help me understand the game. Ha!

She did not win this round.


1 comment:

Traci said...

Did you write a Yelp review with that gloved picture and tell them to turn up the heat?