Saturday, December 3, 2016

This Week in My Life: Week 48 of 2016

I remain pretty exhausted and it has been a busy (for me) week, but I did manage to finally get another symptom series post up. Two more to go!

The view from here:


Tis the season for lots of Christmas concerts and rehearsals!

Tis also the season to make itty bitty penguins.
I amuse myself by taking pictures of my horn. Lots of them.

Beautiful church venue for concert tomorrow.



I further my amusement by using fun photo filters.
I hate snow, but this one particular kind of snow is very pretty to see fall, and this kind of snow is also probably why there is such a thing as a slo-mo camera:



Amazing pics my bro SIL texted - niece making delicious Chrismas treats!

Can't wait to eat these in a few weeks!

A little update

Remember a few months ago when I went on a little rant about a letter I had received from MS One to One? Well, they just called me up to apologize. The excuse was a little lame (basically, that technology sucks...ignoring the fact that people design and maintain the technology) but I did appreciate the gesture and the overall friendly nature of the conversation. I hope their snafu with my case made them aware of what they needed to fix to prevent it from happening again.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I love snow slow-mo!!!