Saturday, July 23, 2016

This Week in my Life: Week 29 of 2016

Coincidentally, my brother emailed me a
link to this game this week.  I'm obviously
expecting to receive it for Christmas this year. ;-)

In case you missed it, I finally started my promised series about the MS symptoms I've experienced over the last 10 years. Yesterday, I dove right in with a post on bowel + bladder problems. I feel a little vulnerable, because while I've shared a lot of this with the people closest to me, some of this I've never really shared before except with my mom. (Plus, it's just a subject matter you don't just generally talk about in public!) This is the kind of thing I'm often looking to read from others, though, so I hope sharing my story helps both people with MS and those who love them.

Stay tuned for future posts on everything from diplopia to trouble walking to cognitive problems.


The view from here:


Backyard lilies starting to bloom.


Getting some veggies at a local farm.

Country scenes. Ahhh.



Horn quartet rehearsal in a big beautiful church with great acoustics.

Reading under an umbrella in my backyard.

The MS TRAM route went right by my house.
There were hundreds of riders throughout the day, but I only noticed
a handful here and there when I happened to be walking by a window.


Just found this sweet little note in the middle of my book log notebook. Made my day.

What I read this week:

Invisible by Carla Buckley


No comments: