Saturday, August 27, 2016

This Week in my Life: Week 34 of 2016

I'm currently in Michigan (I'm smitten with the mitten) visiting my friend Heather. So it will be another tiring week overall, but like with my niece time, it's worth borrowing spoons from next week's supply. Heather is a friend who takes me on adventures, but she is also one of the rare people who really gets the spoon thing (and my bathroom routine haha) so it will be action-packed but also peppered with rest. This will be a short post, but I'll share just a few pictures of the adventures so far.

The view from here:


so pretty!

my happy place

so fun!
(she often does the majority of the paddling to make sure I don't overdo it. so I take lots of pictures!)

pretty clouds, pretty water, and that's me floating way up there!
parasailing was not in the plans, but our other plans (sailing at sunset) were canceled
and we came across the parasailing thing and tried it. I was a little scared, but it
was surprisingly PEACEFUL and not even a little bit scary. I LOVED IT!


post-parasailing on the boat. a beautiful day!

Mackinac Bridge!

HORNS!

More adventures to come in the coming days, so there will be more vacation fun pictures next week! And hopefully also another post in the symptom series!

1 comment:

Sakira said...

After studying your article you have to understand what I actually have written here. pink lady apple nutrition This one is being written once you have a proposal from you.