Sunday, September 4, 2016

This Week in my Life: Week 35 of 2016

The view from here:

me and my awesome friend Heather who survived 10ish solid days with me!

a fabulous sunset after having a blast at the batting cages

those clouds!

road trip!

cloud love!

origami and MLB baseball just go together, no?

just hanging out at Target Field

my favorite piece at a sculpture garden

Lake Huron: not my favorite of the Great Lakes, but a fun, relaxing day

2nd fave sculpture - a neuron!

going old school

fun with light

taught two of my oldest friends how to fold a crane!

my BFF's husband cooks an elaborate multi-course meal every time I visit them!
this time was amazing, as always!
THANKS, BRIAN!!


It was an exhausting 10ish days, but it was a much-needed time of fun and relaxation. Much thanks to Heather (she who will write me a guest post....soon), especially for being so considerate of all the MS-related things I deal with, while also letting me do exciting and tiring things despite the consequences because it's important to me.

An MS symptom post on paresthesias will be coming this week before the next TWIML post.


No comments: