Saturday, October 8, 2016

This Week in My Life: Week 40 of 2016

Did you catch yesterday's post about cognitive challenges?

The view from here:




In 10 years of going to various neurologist's offices, I'm pretty sure this is the first time there's ever been a fun anatomical model of a brain to play with! (Or maybe I'm wrong. See the memory issues I wrote about yesterday!) I've definitely seen several of the spinal cord models, but I'm all about the brain, so it's always saddened me when there isn't one. I immediately took it apart and dropped all of the pieces on the floor...right as the doc walked in! Haha.



There was also this cool topographical-like 3D brain map.I like the eyeballs.

NUTELLA BISMARCK IS A NEW TYSABRI TRADITION.
SO GOOD, YOU GUYS!!!!!!
LIKE THE BEST DONUT OF MY LIFE, BY A LOT.
In the close-quarters room, there are always at least 4-5 of us getting infused with something (mostly chemo). So I always hear a lot of details about people's bowels, among other things, when the nurses ask them a bunch of questions before the infusion. This time a lady went ON AND ON AND ON about her little rabbit pellets. She's okay with them as long as they're soft! So glad the curtain was pulled, because I was losing it. Luckily, I somehow managed to keep my laughter silent!

Tysabri = time to catch up on the past month's Time and Entertainment Weekly and People mags.




1 comment:

Traci said...

Color explosion!!! Don't worry sistar, those colors will come out again.