Friday, October 14, 2016

This Week in my Life: Week 41 of 2016

The view from here:


In this horrific political climate with all the hatred spewing around,
we've got to find ways to let the light shine in.



S!





What I read this week:

Smarter Faster Better by Charles Duhigg. Two thumbs up!

A few interesting things in MS research: a new software that makes spotting MRI changes MUCH quicker and easier, a discovery of a potential of balance and mobility issues in MS.


I'm headed off on a rather last-minute little road trip. Hopefully/maybe there will be another symptom post this week, but if not, see you next weekend! I hope to have a few pictures of pretty places to share with y'all.

1 comment:

Traci said...

I'm curious to know what you got out of that book!

(EDIT): ps. This is hilarious. I always have to click on "all pictures that contain a house" or whatever to prove that I'm not a robot to leave comments here. This time it asked me to click on all pictures that contain mountains. So I clicked on two. The others contained hills. NOT mountains. And it told me I was wrong and to click ALL of the mountain photos! HAHAHA.