Now that you're thoroughly convinced on the coolness factor, here we go! Since this is an MS blog, I'll start with an MS-related list. Since we are all not only our disease, I'll also throw in a more general about me kind of list.
Five MS Symptoms I've Experienced
- assorted paraesthesia: tingling, itching, buzzing, etc.
- bladder & bowel issues
- foot drop
- double vision
Five of my Favorites
- color: green (much to the dismay of my pink & yellow loving niece who tells me that I should not have green as my favorite color because "it's the color of POISON!")
- movie: Life is Beautiful
- music: In terms of genre, classical. If forced to choose favorite composer, probably Beethoven
- book: I couldn't choose even if you tried to force me, so pleases don't try. It's hard to find a book that I don't like. I end up finding something to like/love in pretty much everything I read.
- food: Thai. Mexican and Indian are runners up.